January 10, 2017

48 Hours in New York by Scarlett

During my Christmas holidays, I decided to visit New York, the city that never sleeps. Due to school, I could not spend a week in NYC as I would have wished, but I tried to make the most of my 48 hours there.

10a.m.
 After grabbing a quick breakfast, I strolled through the lower part of the infamous 5th Avenue until Washington Square.

1p.m.
 Staten Island Ferry 

 3p.m.
I visited New York's Chinatown for a very late lunch.
 4.p.m.
I decided to line up and see the city from the top of the Empire State Building. It was a great time for that, despite the very long wait time, because I got to see a gorgeous sunset and night view.





     Day 2: 10 a.m.
It was a rainy morning, so I decided to visit the Museum of Modern Art and the Rockefeller Center.



12p.m.
After viewing the current expositions, I shopped through 5th Avenue.
To sum it up, it was a short yet fun experience in this city!

1 comment so far

  1. These photos are amazing! I look forward to more. :)

    I'm jealous you went to MoMA! I haven't visited the remodeled MoMA in SF (I live near here) yet, but I'm planning to very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Flower Shower © . Design by FCD.